Every year, pet parents all across America deal with the emotional toll from fireworks. They’re loud, scary and unpredictable. Even dogs who typically have totally chill personalities can go a bit bonkers at the “bombs bursting in air.” The extreme fear felt by canines can be both traumatic and shocking.
And the patriotic displays aren’t just limited to a single evening. In the days running up to Independence Day, fuses will be lit everywhere from stadiums to cul-de-sacs. So, what can we do to protect our furry friends from explosions of anxiety?
Here’s a handy infographic to help you begin making preparations now to help make this year’s festivities safer, and thus much more pleasant, for everyone! To view the full-size PDF, simply click on the image below.
These snacks are formulated to provide your sweet canine with crucial nutrients, without adding any artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
In this amazing collection you’ll find:
- Three Antioxidant Health Bars - Oatmeal & Apple Recipe (with oatmeal, flaxseed meal, peanut butter, apples, honey, eggs, cranberries, carrots, vitamin C, beta-carotene and vitamin E)
- Three Gourmet Dental Treats – Honey Peanut-Butter Recipe (featuring harvest grains, top-quality proteins, calcium, vitamin C and parsley)
- Three Wholesome Hearts – Low-Fat Treats (with pumpkin, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, apples, yellow field peas, cranberries, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg)
- One-quarter-ounce of Tasty Rewards Nutritional Treats (mouthwatering morsels containing high-quality proteins, lecithin, vitamin B12 and pumpkin seeds)
- One Porky Puff Chew - Safe and easily digestible 100% pork snout
Dogs will rejoice with our Dog Treat Sampler Pack, featuring our yummy, healthy snacks!
Made in the USA.