Whenever I start to worry, I make plans. Plans help us feel more secure in the moment, and should disaster strike, we’ll have the confidence of being prepared.
Most of us will probably never have to deal with anything more extreme than an extended power outage. But, as we see in the news, situations can arise at the drop of a hat that necessitate having to leave home in a hurry.
Few things can put your mind at ease like having a go bag. You’ve probably seen these in films and TV shows. It’s a pre-packed travel bag with a few days’ worth of supplies. You may already have one ready to go … but can you say the same for your companion animal? Here’s a short list of items to pack in case you need to bug out with your dog or cat.
* Water: 1 Gallon per pet
* 3 days supply of Life’s Abundance Premium Pet Food for Dogs or Cats - rotate every 3 months to ensure freshness
* 2 Bowls - one for food and one for water
* Sturdy leash for dogs, carrier for cats
* Pet First Aid Kit
* Medical records in waterproof bag
* Favorite toy
* Current photo of your pet
* Litter and small tray for cats, waste bags for dogs
Simply click on the image below to view the full-size PDF and print for later reference. It’s always good to be prepared!